Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Miss Muffet

Remember how I've been going on and on about changing to environmentally friendly things? Well, as soon as I run out of paper towels I'm all stocked and ready for cloth ones. In fact I've already started using them every now again.

Unfortunately this left me with a bit of a dilemma. What was I going to do with the paper towel holder I had recently repainted and hung? I mean, I'm already in the habit of hanging cloth towels over the faucet to drip into the sink. If I hung them from the holder I'd just end up having to put down a second towel to keep it from dripping all over the craft dresser. What to do, what to do....



It just so happens I decided to embark on another experiment tonight- making homemade cream cheese from yogurt. I tied it to the holder and wrapped it with some twine for good measure. Fixed two birds with one stone- don'tcha love it?

I even made sure to save 1/2 c so I can make more yogurt as the mood hits! Yep, I'm feeling pretty thrifty right about now. ^^

No comments: