Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tasty Tuesday #8- Condiments

Oddly enough I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. Things have just gotten a bit hectic. (I know, what else is new, right?) So, quick life update: As of today I am the Administrative VP for our local MOMS Club. I'm also heading out in about two hours to check about switching colleges, my major, signing up for summer courses, and getting financial aid taken care of before then. Did I also mention my house is a mess from me being distracted during finals week? Oh, good news- I scored a 200/200 on that pesky Algebra final that had been freaking me out. Thanks goes to D for pushing me to study.

Anywho, on to Tasty Tuesday- For those of you who have the time and similar love for experimentation and frugality, here are some nifty homemade condiment recipes. Enjoy!


1. Easy Homemade Sour Cream
Little House in the Suburbs

2. Violet (or Dandelion) Jelly
5 Orange Potatoes

3. Bread and Butter Pickles II
David @ Allrecipes.com

4. Peppermint Syrup
Think Inside the Icebox.com

5. Pancake Syrup
Hillbilly Housewife
(Note: I tried this one and liked it.)

6. Basil-Garlic Tomato Sauce w/Canning Tutorial
These Boys Are My Joys

7. Crockpot Yogurt
A Year of CrockPotting

8. Fantastic Marshmallow Fluff Clone
Kittencal @ RecipeZaar

9. Chili Powder
Mille @ RecipeZaar

No comments: