Monday, March 30, 2009

Homemade Play Stove


Can't you just imagine your little one's eyes widening as they see Dollar Store Craft's Homemade Play Stove peeking out from under their Easter basket? We're all about slightly nontraditional here. Am's basket is already packed- fruit snacks, cheese crackers, books, gardening tools, magnifying glass, etc- no chocolate needed. I see no reason why the Easter Bunny wouldn't want learning and health to be fun too. Now he might need to go shopping again. This play stove would be a great introduction to pretend play if you don't already have any kitchen sets. If you do then this could always be a travel set. Just stash it in the car for the next trip and rest easy knowing they'll have entertainment at your destination.


4 comments:

Brandie said...

so basically you went Green and didn't realize it ..:)

Satsuki Rebel said...

lol. I dunno if I'd call it green yet but maybe kinda yellowish with a green tint. We're getting there, slowly but surely.

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for linking to my stove!!

Satsuki Rebel said...

I'm more than happy to pass you a link. I LOVE your blog! ^^