Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Fun Little Meme

I'll admit it, nobody tagged me for this. I totally gyoinked it from Meg at Faith and Gasoline. I just couldn't help myself. Anywho, here are my answers:



1. What is your first name? Satsuki
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
3. What is your favorite color? Black
4. Favorite drink? Eggnog
5. Dream vacation? Tokyo
6. Favorite Hobby? Reading
7. What you want to be when you grow up? Librarian
8. What do you love most in life? My Babe
9. One word to describe you? Contemplative


4 comments:

Meg said...

eggnog is the best!

Satsuki Rebel said...

I know! I had a hard time with these questions though. A good half of them had multiple answers. For instance- eggnog is amazing but not year round. Coffee ran a close second.

Bobbi & Noe said...

Your name is beautiful! I had a friend who had that same name. She was born in Japan. Love it!

Satsuki Rebel said...

Thanks, that's where it came from. ^^