Monday, February 2, 2009

Etsy Find: Alissa's Creations


So, I just redid my budget a few days back. This time I actually had the presence of mind to budget $20 monthly for clothes. Seeing as how I'd like to do more to support small/home based businesses I figured I'd wander over to Etsy and see what I could grab.

I think one of my best finds, certainly worth looking into, was Alissa's Creations. She has a series of super cute pillowcase/bandanna/scarf dresses and skirts and she's marked all of her prices down by half until Feb 10th. I bought two lovely dresses: one pirate, one zebra. Shipping is just $3 for the first item, $1 for each additional one.

Considering many dresses and skirts range from $3-$7.50 this can be a real deal for handmade clothing! If there's one thing I love about these dresses, it's that they grow with your child. What was a dress becomes a top when the time comes- it's like the gift that keeps on giving. ^^

No comments: