Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tasty Tidbit - Banana Butterscotch Muffins

So, last week our local MOMS Club had a Muffins for Moms membership drive and I happened to commit to making some. Fast forward to the night before I need to drop them off. It's late. I'm tired. I need a bath (which I did fit in prior to cooking btw) and I have no muffins made yet. I dig around in my cupboard to find a decent recipe I can make with what I had on hand. I strike gold. I had to change the chips and in the end it turned out quite tasty.


Banana Butterscotch Muffins

Makes 18 Muffins

Ingredients:

2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
3/4 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
4 mashed bananas
1 c. oil
2 eggs
1 c. butterscotch chips


Directions:

Combine all ingredients except chips until blended. Add chips. Pour into greased or lined muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 25-35 min. Cool and remove from tins. Enjoy!


No comments: