Found these tips in my most recent All You magazine.
- Use a pretty teacup as a catchall in the bedroom.
- Create a row of beautiful knobs screwed onto a piece of painted wood to hang purses, belts, or necklaces.
- Let a wine rack hold towels and more in the bathroom.
- Place toys in colorful bins and tuck them under something- like a bench.
- Sort linens by size and label the shelves.
- Hide remotes and things in pretty boxes.
- Turn craft supplies into displays with the use of clear glasses and vases. *See photo above*