Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kick Arse Crafts: Bath and Body Works

So, I'm actually clearing out a lot of the blogs I read. If you are a reader and would like your blog added to the list let me know- I still like to "share teh lurv". I had a realization last night while pondering my pile of dishes and laundry- I'm letting the internet, blogging/reading blogs to be specific, take over my life. In other words: I need to unplug more. I'll still be posting my newest finds but I'm also going to go through my huge pile of bookmarked items. I guess this won't change much- maybe my format a little since I'll use the mosaic maker more. Just thought I'd mention it anyways.



1. Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
Etsy Green and Clean Guild

2. Basic Bath Bomb Recipe
The Ponte Vedra Soap Shoppe

3. Strawberry Swirl Lip Gloss
Adventures with the Sage

4. Bath Salts
The Idea Room

No comments: