Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tasty Tues-Wednesday: Cool Treats

The weather's getting warmer; the birds are singing; the squirrels are digging and destroying every plant that managed to survive my care. I don't know about you but it's days like this when I want to go sit on the balcony with something cool. I can stare at the stumps of my sunflowers and push back my rage with a spoonful of sweetness.


1. Pomegranate & Strawberry Chilled Soup
Gourmet Mom on the Go

2. Wake-Up Orange and Banana Smoothie
Glamour Moms

3. Coconut Ice Cream
All Recipes

4. Frozen Chocolate Bourbon Parfaits
Yumsugar

5. Strawberries Romanov
Ezra Pound Cake

6. Fresh Strawberry Limeade Slush
The Finer Things in Life

7. Orange Julius
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

8. Green Tea Ice Cream
Just JENN Recipes

9. Cherry Cola Slushies
Just JENN Recipes

No comments: