Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grrrr

So, I went out to my car today heading to my church. I go to check the time and-

What's this? Where'd the clock go?

Hey, waitaminute- where's my radio?!

Yes, someone broke into my car (probably using a wire hanger because I left the windows cracked) and stole the faceplate to my stereo. They didn't take anything else. This leaves me with two thoughts:

1. They aren't parents yet. They didn't take my car seat, brand new Scholastic books, or stroller.

and

2. Once again (don't ask) they overestimated the value of my stuff. I had left bags of brand new, fresh from the store items in my backseat, two of which contained 8 cans of Spaghetti Sauce from Cub and the rest held mini milk cartons and fake dollar store leaves. Maybe the dollar store logo on the bags themselves should've been a clue? Come on guys.

I repeat: Grrrrr.

No comments: