So, I've been thinking lately. I wonder if this whole college thing is taking me down the path I want. It's a struggle. I'm not going to lie. Trying to stay up after Am goes to bed just to get my homework done is never fun. Writing a 5 page paper in a day isn't either. The thing is, I'm not so sure my major is the one I should be going for. Let's look at the things I love:
- Being right (I know, don't we all?)
- Performing- acting & singing
- Creative Writing- poetry, lyrics, prose, etc.
- Being appreciated/acknowledged
- Working by myself, at least as much as possible- I'm a social person in select settings.
- Parenting- Like any other parent I've done my best to be well-educated in this arena.
- Arts & Crafts- I'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades here. I'm able to do different types of projects but I'm not exactly an expert in any one area. So yeah, selling stuff is out right now.
- Having a Direct Impact- I like being able to know that what I'm doing matters for someone. I LOVE volunteering.
- Travel and Adventure- You know those people who wouldn't mind white water rafting or bungee jumping off a bridge? Yeah, I'm one of them.
So, I'll put it you. If you were me, with my interests, what kind of career would you pursue?