Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogging Love

Remember how I said I wanted a break? Well, I did and do- the break just didn't agree with me. What's a girl to do?

Start a fresh new blog of course!

In the end I was right, I can't keep up with SS. I can't keep up with all of the blogs I had been reading. I just got back from a lovely 5 day mini vacation and I'm finally feeling oh so much better. I'm going to try to focus on my own content now, my own life.

Thank you to everyone who left me your comments. I always have a hard time writing good responses. How do you say "ohthankyouohthankyouohthankyoufornoticingmyexistence" without coming off as some sort of nutter?

Well, there it is. I love blogging. I love that people bother to read the simple lines I write (and check out the links for the things I don't write.) If any of you, any of you at all, would still like to check out my latest happenings, mumbling, and the occasional rant (those ants are certainly inspiring one) then I'd love to see you over at my new blog: Waldorf Wishes and Internet Dreams.

It's been a real pleasure!

No comments: